Quick Guide to Bunion Surgery
- Bunions can dislocate when they get severe enough
- Bunion surgery does not have to be painful, improved surgical techniques such as our minimally invasive procedure / scarless bunionectomy decreases pain to almost nothing
- Bunions can cause arthritis to set in
- Numerous procedures, ask 10 surgeons and you can get up to 10 different answers on how to address
- Can be done in the office setting saving money, time, and risk of hospital acquired infections
- Choose a doctor that has the most experience, not initials after their name, MD, DO, DPM, etc.
- Family Foot and Leg Center, PA does average of 10 bunion surgeries a week or more.
Below you will see a bunion and bunionette (tailor's bunion) corrected in 18 minutes via the scarless method