- 75 % of american buy shoes too small for themselves imagine their children?
- Need at least 1/2 inch or a thumb's width between the longest toe to the end of the shoe while the child is standing
- Running shoes are not recommended for everyday usage for walking and activities. Running shoes are meant to be light for competition, not deal with the punishment of everyday walking and grueling activities.
- Wrong shoes are the major reason for pediatric heel / achilles and knee pain.
- Get you child's feet measured at least once a year professionally by a podiatrist , pedorthist, or qualified shoe salesman
- The shoe measuring instrument, brannock device, is meant to be used while standing, not sitting.
- Width of the shoe is as important as the length of the shoe.
- Painful flat feet? Need to see a podiatrist ASAP before other symptoms start.
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Buy Shoes For Back to School, how to avoid foot pain for your child.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I favor the actual publish. It truly is superb to discover a person explain in words out of your cardiovascular as well as high quality with this particular essential subject material might be very easily observed. Feminine CareReplyDelete